Laptop Repairing Course
8TH, 10TH STANDARD
Module 1: Laptop Card Level Repairing Course
1. Laptop-Desktop Basic fundamental
• Difference between Desktop and Laptop.
• How to Assemble Laptop and Deesktop.
• About Laptop Function Block diagram.
• How to do Formatting and Partitioning.
2. How to install Operating System and driver in laptop-Desktop
• Installing windows xp1,2,3, Server 2003, Vista home , Windows 7, Server 2008, win 8.
• About Online Driver Installation.
• How to install Offline Driver.
• How to take Driver Backup and Restore it.
3. How to Install Application Software in Laptop-Desktop
• Partition Magic
• How to do Data Recovery with software
• About Bootable USB maker
• Office 2007,2010
• ERD commander installation
• Installation and Removel of Antivirus
• Password Breaker software
Module 2: Laptop Chip Level Repairing Course
1. Basic Electronics Concept
• About AC / DC Fundamentals
• About Circuit and it's use.
• How to use analog and digital multimeter.
• About Digital Electronics
2. Soldering and Disordering
• How to remove components from motherboard
• How to fix components on motherboard
• How to change port of motherboard
3. Tracing (With Power Supply & without Power Supply)
Trace the section problem of laptop and desktop motherboard.
• VRM Section
• Ram Section
• Chip Section (North Bridge & South Bridge)
• Clock Section
• Fan Section
• PS2 Section
• BGA Section
• USB Section
• Audio Section
• LAN Section
• Bios Section
• IO Section
• About PCI Slot
4. Fault Finding Solution for chip level repairing
There are so many types of fault which are coming in laptop and desktop both. We check these error by diagnostic card and correct it through chip level repairing or card level repairing depends on fault type.
• No Display Problem
• Dead Condition Problem
• Shorting Problem
• Re-starting Problem
• Hang Problem
• Internal Display OK & External NOT OK
• Blue screen problem
• USB not working problem
• Countinous beep error
• Date and time not show etc.